Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Duke<3


Dukey
My totally sweet Dog

This is my Dog ,Duke. Hes not technically my dog, hes my dads. But my dad cant rightfully call him 'his dog'. Me and Mary take care of Duke. Hes a really spazzy dog, but I love him anyways. Dad doesn't like Duke because of that. Im not saying my dad is bad.. or wrong (I dont usually like spazzy dogs either) Im just saying he should keep up with his respoinsiblities wayy more!
Duke was doing really great until one weekend he bit too people.. not badly tho. Not that im making an excuse for him biting.. it was wrong I know. And ever since then it seems dad doesn't like him anymore. Which is Sad... Cuz now dad always talks about getting rid of Duke for a quieter more people friendly Dog. Yea that'd be nice... but we cant just give up on Dukey boy!
Rite now hes on Pro Zack. :P Yup A Dog on Happy Pills. Hes really calm now.. and hes been doing really good. I think he'll be fine around people.. but once again.. no one trusts him but me. BEFORE he was on his pills I had my friend Jessica over.. and he was FINE with her.. he was playing with and wrestling.. and now everyones afraid once again to let him near people.. but y?
Hes sucj a good dog.. And i wish they would give them a chance....

No comments: